In the event of a motor accident:
- Report the Accident to the Police & insurer
- Insured will be required to complete a claim form and submit it together with the police abstract and a copy of the driving license of the driver at the time of the accident.
- Vehicle will be taken to the Garage within the Panel/Corporate Assessment Center.
- Assessor will be sent to assess the damage/liability.
- Insured Advised on repairs and excess payable.
- After the vehicle is fixed, a release letter will be issued by the insurer.
- Insured collects repaired vehicle and signs satisfaction note.
- Cost of repairs Documents send to the Insurer.